Neck aesthetics is a challenging area for rejuvenation and improvement.
– Fat accumulation in the submental (chin) area
– Sagging of the submental area (double chin)
– Fine lines in the neck area
– Excessive prominence of neck muscles
– Creases in the décolletage area
– Overall sagging of the neck, submental, and jawline
Genetic factors and significant weight fluctuations are among the other factors that cause looseness in the skin, resulting in sagging in the neck area. The sagging and looseness in the neck area also affect the shape of our face and neck.
– Facelift and neck lift
– Botox injections to reduce neck wrinkles
– Fillers and hyaluronic acid for the rejuvenation of the décolletage and submental area
– Stem cell treatments
– Dermaroller procedures
– Laser lipolysis, slim lipo, smart lipo